Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Real Simple Magazine Subscription for $5


I just thought I would bring everyone's attention to the $5 magazine subscription promo on amazon.com! Thanks to Twitter and my friend Kelly's tweeting, I found out about this awesome deal. Through today only (Dec. 1) you can get any of 10 different 1-year subscriptions for five bucks. I ordered Real Simple for its great recipes and home ideas. Don gets Popular Science since he is constantly watching the Discovery Channel. Also included on the list are: Cosmo, Southern Living, Food and Wine, People StyleWatch, Popular Science, House Beautiful, Travel + Leisure, SmartMoney, and Sports Illustrated for Kids. Happy reading, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Woo!!! good call! I got real simple too, and House Beautiful! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :) I was pretty excited, seeing that I buy Real Simple every month for $5 a pop. I kept putting off renewing my subscription. Now I'm glad I did!

    ReplyDelete