Monday, November 16, 2009

Since MTV Doesn't Play Music Anymore...


When I was younger, I remember seeing music videos all the time on MTV and VH1. Now they are consumed with scripted reality TV shows and I have to dig to discover the newest ones. I thought this interactive video by Cold War Kids was unique. It allows you to click on each member of the band during the song to turn each instrument (or the vocals) off and on. I also found that the instruments on the page change. Once you see the instruments you want to see included, press play now. There are several sound possibilities. What a great way to engage the viewer in a unique music experience.

P.S. If the video loads quickly and doesn't wait for you to press the button, load the website again and it should change the instruments automatically for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment