Friday, May 28, 2010

10 days, 10 mind-blowing sites


















I really think I should be honest with myself. I think I'm addicted to surfing the internet. Finding a fabulous new blog to follow is exciting for me. Another designer portfolio to view? Excellent. I'd love it if you'd join me. For the next 10 days I will be posting a new site that has dragged me in. Come over to the dark side – you know you want to. 

Let's start today!

NUMERO UNO!

Website: 
David Lynch Presents: The Interview Project

Where to go: CLICK HERE

Why I think it's mind-blowing: 
I love David Lynch, primarily because Mulholland Drive still confuses the hell out of me. Do I like to be confused? Yes, sometimes. Lynch has a particular way of allowing you to interpret his works. It's almost as if you feel like a contributor to the art he has created.

The Interview Project aired a new episode every three days, but has finally come to a conclusion. Every episode consists of a brief interview that reveals a snippet of a common person's life. Traveling around the country, they aimed to hit nearly every state. So much emphasis is placed upon celebrity interviews that we lose sight of the stories our neighbors have to tell. Click on "route" on the homepage to view the interviews in your state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment