Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Love for Anthropologie




All images above are from anthropologie.com.


I can't help but share my love of the store Anthropologie with you. After moving to Minnesota I had the opportunity to explore the items by getting to touch and feel them, rather than staring at them via the catalog. There are a couple of stores in the area, and the retail environment is just as impressive as the catalog and online store suggested. The antique-inspired, rustic-turned-contemporary feel of their products (furniture, home decor, clothing, etc.) places me in design heaven! Every item has a particular respect for design quality, including the books they choose to sell. While most of their products are quite pricey, it is possible to find a deal in the sale section. Some of their smaller products also fit into a thrifty lifestyle budget. I have posted some of my favorites from their current catalog above.



No comments:

Post a Comment