Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Easy Artwork

I have problems. I have problems finding artwork for my apartment that I REALLY like. Either the pieces in stores aren't my style, or they aren't the right color or size for my space. It can be frustrating, right? I am on a mission to create artwork myself, or at least do it in a thrifty way. I was excited to come across Canvas on Demand today, an internet company that prints your photos on a piece of canvas for an affordable price. What a great way to get large scale artwork using stock photos, your own photos, or mixed media pieces!

1 comment:

  1. you might also want to check out Deviantart.com. they have that same service available and you can look at loads of other people's artwork. Its actually an artwork sharing site! I'm on there, j-j-bean is my SN.
    p.s.I think they also just started hosting space for portfolios.

    ReplyDelete